Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Late Start...

HENRY: RULER OF THE HOUSEHOLD

This is a perfect name for our little man. We had decided on a few names and for some reason just kept changing it. Henry was going to be: Wilson or Owen. We knew we wanted to him to be named after my dad, but we had just planned on giving him the middle name Michael. After talking about it we decided to switch my dad's name around and use Henry Michael. (My dad's name was Michael Henry). We love it! It just fit him right from the beginning. Henry is wonderful for so many reasons. I wish I would have started this when he was born, but for some reason I never took the time to do it. There are so many things I could say, but to start I think I'm just going to post a few pictures showing how fast the time has gone.

Just Born



1 Month Old
Waiting In The Docor's Office In His Diaper Was Cold
Mommy Wrapped Him Up and Took Pictures!

2 Months Old
Bath Time


3 Months Old
Dress Up For Pictures!


4 Months Old
Learning New Things All The Time
Sticking Out His Tongue!


Henry has gotten so big over the last 4.5 months! And his name fits him perfectly! He rules this house and we are so blessed to have him here with us. I never knew I could love a little boy this much or that I could feel his love without words. He puts a smile on my face and we have the best time.

No comments:

Post a Comment